What you mostly do :
· Prepares, validates, and delivers daily, weekly,
and monthly Settlement processes
· Ensures accurate settlement data and reporting
in a timely manner
· Manage and support all settlement, billing and
· Prepare and maintain records of all bank
deposits and daily entries.
· Maintain settlement and billing files.
· Preparing account reconciliations, investigating
differences and timely resolving any issues.
Who may have significant advantages for the role:
· Fluent in spoken and written business English
· Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting
· Have minimum 3 years' working experience in
· Mastering Excel and high level of computer
· Have high analytical thinking and able to
maintain high accuracy towards Financial data