We are looking for Senior Accountant who will be overseeing our new exciting business line, CoHive’s Co-Living. The person will be responsible to handle end to end of our Financial Process including to manage multiple projects from a financial and accounting perspective to include job cost accounting, AP, AR and billing oversight.
What you mostly do :
· Provide expertise on business related accounting
issues, general ledger posting, and financial reporting
· Perform month-end close and account
reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and general ledger maintenance
· Ability to review, reconcile, and validate
transactions from core operating system to the general ledger for financial
· Continually review and evaluate information flows
and transaction processing and assigned tasks.
· Back up to Accounts Payable and Account
· Assist with ad-hoc projects
Who may have significant advantages for the role:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or
· 4+ years of related accounting experience
· Experience using various ERP systems such as Oracle
ond SAP is preferred.
· Mastering Excel and high level of computer
· Must possess strong organizational and excellent
communication skills and work independently
· Have high analytical thinking and able to
maintain high accuracy towards Financial data